JOIN THE PERFORM EUROPE JURY!
Perform Europe is looking for nine Jury members!
Are you professionally active in the performing arts? Do you have a vision on how to promote, conceive and pilot innovative touring practices in the performing arts? Then apply to become a member of the Perform Europe Jury!
The Perform Europe Jury will:
- select beneficiaries of the Perform Europe grants scheme,
- contribute towards shaping the selection criteria and methodology,
- take part in the dialogue on imagining and testing more sustainable and
inclusive touring and distribution models.
The Perform Europe Jury’s work requires availability:
- in April: contribute towards the text of the open call for presenters and producers as well as to take part in the Perform Europe online conference and workshops (upon availability);
- in July: select presenters and producers during the first two or three weeks of the month (not full-time);
- in October: select distribution partnerships and contribute to the Jury report.
Each Jury member will receive a fee of €1,200.
Make sure to read carefully all details of the call and apply before 8 March 2021!
➡ Apply HERE