L'Espace Catastrophe (Brussels, Belgium) is hiring!
L'Espace Catastrophe, International Creation Center for Circus Arts is recruiting 4 new team members!
As a leading institution for contemporary circus arts, Espace Catastrophe works on the development, organisation and promotion of circus disciplines, artists and companies.
They are currently looking for:
- A production administrator | Full-time
- A performance adviser | Full-time
- An event coordinator | Full-time
- A tarining assistant | Part-time (mostly evenings)
- For each position, the start date is expected to be at the end of August/beginning of September 2020.
- The positions are based in Brussels (Belgium)
For more details, please read the 4 job descriptions below:
• In French : ici
• In English : ici