Circusstad Rotterdam - vacancy for Artistic Director
Circusstad Rotterdam - vacancy for Artistic director
In the last ten years, Stichting Rotterdam Circusstad – ‘Rotterdam Circus City’ – has grown to become a multi-disciplinary institution. It promotes new circus theatre, which has experienced an explosion in growth in the Netherlands with the creation of two internationally prominent circus academies.
The departure of its founder Maaike van Langen means that Circusstad is now looking for a new artistic director. In collaboration with the managing director, the artistic director will be responsible for the senior management and direction of the organisation.
In your application the team would like to read how your profile and vision fits this vacancy.
- A long-term collaboration, preferably in a self-employed construction.
- Commitment in consultation, 2 – 2.5 days per week.
- Salary in accordance with the Collective Labour Agreement for Drama and Dance [CAO Theater en Dans], scale 10.
- A responsible role in an interesting and innovative festival organisation.
- An enthusiastic team with nice, self-reliant colleagues.
Rotterdam Circusstad is endeavouring to create a diverse team.
Are you our new artistic director? Are you ready for Rotterdam? Send your CV with covering letter no later than 12th March to the board of Rotterdam Circusstad via Dirk Evers, managing director, firstname.lastname@example.org
For more information, you can contact the board via email@example.com.
The interviews with candidates and the final selection will be undertaken by a selection committee consisting of a delegation from the board of trustees and the executive director.