Circostrada is recruiting his/her future European Projects Assistant!
INTERNSHIP OFFER / PERFORMING ARTS / EUROPEAN COOPERATION: JOIN THE TEAM OF CIRCOSTRADA NETWORK!
You would like to gain professional experience in the performing arts field? You enjoy working in an international environment? You are keen on dealing with production and communication? You are fluent in English and French? This position is for you! Join the team of Circostrada network by becoming the future European Projects Assistant.
In the frame of this position, your missions will be focused on two main areas:
- SUPPORTING THE PRODUCTION OF EUROPEAN EVENTS
You will assist the coordination team in the production, logistics organisation and budget monitoring of the actions implemented by Circostrada, in particular:
- Bounce - a mentoring programme for contemporary circus and outdoor arts workers;
- Dive - in partnership with Articulture Wales (UK) - training on environmental and climate issues at the National Gathering for Outdoor Arts in Wales (March 2022);
- Spark - in partnership with Festival Circolo (NL) - a laboratory focused on the mobility of circus tents and mobile art forms (April 2022);
- Annual General Meeting - in partnership with Teatronas and as part of Cirkulacija (LT) - general network meeting held once a year (June 2022);
- Global Crossing - in partnership with the TOHU and as part of the MICC (CAN) - field trip to Canada around contemporary circus and outdoor arts.
- COMMUNICATION AND PROJECT PUBLISHING
- You will help write and translate bilingual content (French/English) aimed at promoting the network's missions, actions and news, as well as those of its members in both sectors (website, newsletter, social networks, etc.).
- You will also be involved in producing and monitoring the creation of the various online resources published by the network such as publications, thematic guides, blog articles, observation and data-visualisation tools and business information in particular.
- You will be regularly involved in coming up with and recommending measures to promote these various publishing and resource objects and make sure they circulate well.
- You will be required to coordinate the social networks of the Circostrada network (Facebook, Twitter, Instagram, LinkedIn) and to participate in the implementation of various communication campaigns.
- You will also contribute to the creation of professional mailing lists in order to optimise the impact of the network’s external communication.
6-month internship, full time, internship agreement required.
Internship starting date: as soon as possible
Closing date for applications: January 30, 2022