Circostrada is now part of On the Move Board!
Circostrada is now a member of the board of On The Move
We are both happy and proud to be joining the board of On the Move - Cultural Mobility Information Mobility Network - alongside our peers! We are very much looking forward to this new experience and collaboration!
Board members are:
- Marie Fol (individual member) – President
- Bojana Panevska (DutchCulture /TransArtists) – Secretary
- Pavla Petrova (Arts and Theatre Institute) – Administrator
- Yohann Floch (FACE - Fresh Arts Coalition Europe) – Administrator
- Alfiero Zanotto (Nordic Culture Point) – Administrator
- Stéphane Segreto-Aguilar (Circostrada) – Administrator
With 50+ members in over 20 countries across Europe and internationally, On the Move's mission is to encourage and facilitate cross-border mobility and cooperation, contributing to building up a vibrant and shared European cultural space that is strongly connected worldwide.
On the Move aims for:
1. To organise, coordinate and improve a cultural mobility information service that is free, transparent, accurate and user friendly, coming from an increasing number of sources and reaching an ever widening audience.
2. To promote a concept of mobility that is respectful of social standards and environmental protection and that promotes cultural diversity and intercultural dialogue.
3. To improve the capacity of OTM members and partners to deal with various aspects of cultural mobility, through training sessions, P2P sessions and meetings, where the expertise of each of the members can be shared and further enriched.