GENERAL MEETING AT CIRKULIACIJA
The next General Meeting of the network will take place in Kaunas (Lithuania) from June 8th to June 11th 2022, co-organised with Teatronas in the frame of the international festival of contemporary circus Cirkuliacija. To properly celebrate the first General Meeting of the new CS body/ies project, we have prepared an exciting agenda that you cannot possibly miss!
To give you some heads-up about what to expect: many opportunities for members to meet, discuss and share in order to catch up with one another in a privileged setting but also connect with Lithuanian artists and key local stakeholders, a comprehensive overview of the Baltic context for contemporary circus and outdoor arts, Baltic pitches by selected artists and project leaders, a dedicated roundtable on the annual theme “living body/ies, specific gatherings between Circostrada members, projects presentations by participants of the new Bounce programme, a rich artistic programme including local and international companies, election of new steering committee members…and a few additional surprises that we will not reveal just yet.
- All lunches are covered by Circostrada. All lunches are covered by Circostrada. Dinners are free but our partner will give you a list of good options to enjoy Lithuanian specialties
- Day time events are free of charge. For the evening performance please use the code cirkuliacija and get half price tickets. The programme and the links for bookings are HERE.
- Circostrada can offer a grant to Circostrada members to cover part of their costs upon application. Please apply through the form.
- Our partner Teatronas has organized partnerships with some hotels in Kaunas allowing you to have more attractive pricing. Please see the "practical information" section of the programme.
- If you are coming from abroad, please find HERE the updated travel rules to come to Lithuania.
Discover here the publication related to the AGM in Lithuania:
In order to access this section, you must enter the password that has been sent to you per email.