GENERAL MEETING AT CIRKULIACIJA
The next General Meeting of the network will take place in Kaunas (Lithuania) from June 8th to June 11th 2022, co-organised with Teatronas in the frame of the international festival of contemporary circus Cirkuliacija. To properly celebrate the first General Meeting of the new CS body/ies project, we have prepared an exciting agenda that you cannot possibly miss!
To give you some heads-up about what to expect: many opportunities for members to meet, discuss and share in order to catch up with one another in a privileged setting but also connect with Lithuanian artists and key local stakeholders, a comprehensive overview of the Baltic context for contemporary circus and outdoor arts, Baltic pitches by selected artists and project leaders, a dedicated roundtable on the annual theme “living body/ies, specific gatherings between Circostrada members, projects presentations by participants of the new Bounce programme, a rich artistic programme including local and international companies, election of new steering committee members…and a few additional surprises that we will not reveal just yet.
- All lunches are covered by Circostrada. All lunches are covered by Circostrada. Dinners are free but our partner will give you a list of good options to enjoy Lithuanian specialties
- Day time events are free of charge. For the evening performance please use the code cirkuliacija and get half price tickets. The programme and the links for bookings are HERE.
- Circostrada can offer a grant to Circostrada members to cover part of their costs upon application. Please apply through the form.
- Our partner Teatronas has organized partnerships with some hotels in Kaunas allowing you to have more attractive pricing. Please see the "practical information" section of the programme.
- If you are coming from abroad, please find HERE the updated travel rules to come to Lithuania.
In order to access this section, you must enter the password that has been sent to you per email.