Fresh Circus#2 – Synthesis of discussions
- Contemporary circus
- Fresh - international event for contemporary circus and outdoor arts
Circostrada Network organised FRESH CIRCUS#2 - European seminar on the sustainable development of circus arts, April 12-13, 2012. The goal of this moment of reflection and exchange was to formulate a series of practical recommendations to improve the infrastructure and recognition of the sector.
Circostrada Network invites you to discover a synthesis of the FRESH CIRCUS discussions and to revisit the ten themes at the heart of the sustainable development of circus arts.
FRESH CIRCUS#2, through 10 thematic workshops:
- Contemporary circus aesthetics: standardisation, globalisation, diversity of cultural expressions?
- Artistic residency programmes: How to make use of space and time?
- Which types of cooperation with business are possible
- Social circus: what impact for citizens?
- Audience development: the role of new media?
- How do you criticise circus arts?
- From debut to retirement: which professional pathways?
- “Green circus arts”: what environmental responsibilities
- Our neighbours from other continents: which collaborations are possible?
- After production and co-production, who is commissioning?