CASA Market Guide • Finland
- Contemporary circus and outdoor arts
You want to know more on Circus and Street Arts circuits in Finland? This guide is for you!
The Multimedia Market Guide Finland focuses on the Finnish local cultural context to provide key information for artists and professionals eager to develop work opportunities in Finland.
- Short history and overview of the street arts and circus
- Public policies and support schemes
- Festivals and venues programming circus and street arts
- Circus and street arts companies currently working in the country
- Education and training
- Creation and residency centres
- Advocacy agencies and professional information providers
- Case studies of three successful audience and market development projects
CASA is a European support programme designed by five arts organisations - MiramirO (BE), CircusInfo Finland (FI), Cirqueon (CZ), FiraTàrrega (SP) and Subtopia (SE) to equip professionals from the contemporary circus and outdoor creation sectors to work and cooperate internationally.
Among other actions, CASA regularly publishes Multimedia Market Guides, focusing on a particular cultural context, providing quality professional information, mapping opportunities, articles, videos or interviews from local stakeholders.