My member sheet
- 2016 - 2019 · Circolaborative tools projekt
- 2017 - 2019 · Circe-educircation
- 2014 - 2016 · Mixdoor
- 2017 - 2019 · Social circus advocacy
- 2017 - 2018 · Circus For Inclusion
- 2017 - 2018 · Vocational traning for circus teachers
- 2018 - 2019 · Circus rapsody
- 2018 - 2019 · Circusonication
- We run weekly groups in different social environments: roma community, Psychiatric Hospital, refugee children.
- We run training for instructors of social circus.
- Conference and meeting of social circus professionals
- Residency programs for artists
- Low cost training space for regular creation
- Artistic workshops about creation and stage present, other preforming skills
- Show nights and open stages where new creations can be tried out or performed.
- Cooperation with Hungarian theaters: Trafó, MU, and circus professional organisations
Hungarian Juggling Association
facilitating professional meetings
mentoring / practical support
training / education / professional
Social circus, lesiure circus
MAIN Mission: Give official background to initiatives about circus as art, sport or hobby/ free time activity.
NATIONAL MISSIONS are:
1. opportunities for networking
2. Disseminate news to the community (www.zsonglor.hu and a fb group)
3. run the INspiral Circus Space
4. Organize meetings and events, especially the yearly Hungarian Juggling Convention.
INTERNATIONAL missions are:
1. represent Hungary in international context
2. to create opportunities for Hungarian artists and teachers and other professionals to learn, perform, practice outside Hungary
3. to create opportunities for international circus people to find their interest in Hungary
MAIN ACTIVITIES OF THE ORGANISATION
We are active in three main field: circus education – social circus – serving artistic development.
Social circus activity
We opened Inspiral Circus space 2 years ago. We have classes, workshops for all level http://info496346.wixsite.com/
Under Erasmus+ program we have international projects which makes possible to go on expertises abroad and participate in trainings. We are also involved in Erasmus youth programs.
+1: Community approach
As a first approach to our work is that we are a community. We work on voluntary based with huge efforts – even employees put extra hours voluntarily in our activities.
OUR CONTRIBUTION TO THE CIRCUS DEVELOPMENT
We are the only organisation of contemporary circus and the only which cares about providing education, information and event both int he field of contemporary circus and of street art.
We organise workshops and courses to develop skills, residency program and space for creation. check: inspiralcircus.hu
Keep connection with other circus organisation and stakeholders: National Acrobatic School, MACIVA we reach towards governmental structures in order to inspire them and for their higher involvement in our mission.
Hungarian Juggling Convention – not only juggling anymore- for meeting among the Hungarian community of circus, presenting International artists, provide workshops.
We promote Street art sas co-organisers in Zsolnay Light festival with busker’s pitch and this year with a prize of 3000 euro for the best street performer.
We give out 40-110 scholarship each year to attend international trainings, visits, job shadowing etc.
We organise new circus shows and presentations, discussions in Inspiral, 2-3 times a month
MISSION PRINCIPALE : Soutenir les initiatives visant à promouvoir le cirque en tant qu'art, sport ou activité de loisir.
MISSIONS AU NIVEAU NATIONAL :
1. Créer des opportunités de réseautage ;
2. Diffuser les actualités de la communauté (grâce à notre site et notre page Facebook) ;
3. Gérer le INspiral Circus Space;
4. Organiser des rencontres et des événements, en particulier la Hungarian Juggling Convention.
MISSIONS AU NIVEAU INTERNATIONAL :
1. Représenter la Hongrie ;
2. Créer des opportunités pour les artistes, enseignants et autres professionnels hongrois pour apprendre, se produire et s'entraîner à l'étranger ;
3. Créer des opportunités en Hongrie pour les acteurs internationaux du cirque.