Cirkorama is non-government cultural organization based in Zagreb, Croatia. We are an artistic collective working in circus education as well as circus production, trough the organization of workshops and the creation of different kind of shows, cite specific performances and indoor artistic actions, among others. One of our main activities is to foster research on performing arts, especially circus arts and its positive development in Southeast Europe.
Cirkorama aims at:
- organizing and holding performing arts workshops: workshop of circus skills, dance and movement
- developing community work in hospitals, kindergartens, nursing homes and other similar institutions to encourage a positive life approach trough active artistic expression
- exchanging cultural and ethnic backgrounds trough workshops, lectures, music evenings, festivals, film projections and exhibitions
- developing cooperation with similar organizations from Croatia and abroad
- organizing and producing performances, shows, concerts and other cultural events hosted and performed by members of organization