Audience is a key topic for our sectors that the European Union has put forward through the Creative Europe programme for 2014-2020.
CS Audience is a 3-year pilot programme impelled in 2014 by Circostrada Network with 3 main objectives:
- Identify and promote innovative practices and ways of engaging with audiences, to give tools to the cultural players to help develop their relation and action towards their audience and further the exchange of knowledge within the network (through regular workshops)
- Advocate to increase the knowledge of key audience engagement projects and actions in the circus and street arts fields, through the creation of the CS Audience Data Bank, the first online collection of "Success Stories" on audience engagement in circus arts and street arts across Europe (See HERE)
- Share audience resources on a European scale, through a shared online bibliography of audience research resources, to gather the existing information inside the network. Members of the network have experiences about collecting data and doing audience research that they share online on Circostrada website.
Discover the CS Audience Data Bank!
Members of CS Audience Work Group
An internal Work Group composed by 12 member organisations of Circostrada regularly meet inside General Meetings and during workshops on audience development organised all year long to pursue those aims.
- Associazione Giocolieri e Dintorni / Juggling Magazine (IT)
- Cafe de las Artes (ES)
- Circo Circolo (NL)
- Circus Future / Circus Development Agency (UK) (co-pilot)
- Cirque-Théâtre Elbeuf (FR)
- Culturecentrum De Spil (BE)
- Le Plus Petit Cirque du Monde (FR)
- Mirabilia Festival (IT)
- MiramirO (BE)
- Theater op de Markt (BE) (co-pilot)
- Warsztaty Kultury (PL)
- XTRAX (UK)