GENERAL MEETING AT ATOLL EXTRA AND TÊTE À TÊTE FESTIVAL
The next General Meeting of the network will take place in Karlsruhe and Rastatt (Germany) from May 28th to June 2nd 2024, Co-organised with Tollhaus and Zweifellos.net, in the frame of ATOLL extra and Festival tête-à-tête.
To properly celebrate the third and last General Meeting of the new CS body/ies project, we have prepared an exciting agenda that you cannot possibly miss!
To give you some heads-up about what to expect:
- many opportunities for members to meet and to catch up with one another in a privileged setting;
- to connect with German artists and key local stakeholders;
- a comprehensive overview of the German context for contemporary circus and outdoor arts;
- pitches by selected artistic project leaders;
- a dedicated session on the annual theme “common body/ies";
- specific gatherings between Circostrada members;
- projects presentations by participants of the third Bounce programme;
- a rich artistic programme including local and international companies.
Stay tuned for more info coming soon!
Please find below the preliminary programme of the Circostrada Annual General Meeting. Some sessions are still subject to change. The full programme will be announced and communicated to registered participants shortly.
DAY#1 - TUESDAY, MAY 28
- Steering committee session (internal)
- Welcome desk
- Welcome words
- Barbecue party
DAY#2 - WEDNESDAY, MAY 29
- Meet the Germans session
- Circus arts pitching sessions
DAY#3 - THURSDAY, MAY 30
- City tour
- Parallel workshops (Bounce workshop, Common committee workshop, Fresh committee workshop)
- Outdoor arts pitching sessions
- Get together Party
DAY#4 - FRIDAY, MAY 31
- Bounce presentation
- Plenary Session
- performances @ tete a tete
DAY#5 - SATURDAY, JUNE 01
Enjoying Tête à tête festival!
Antonia Kuzmanić - +385 99 668 1189 (available at calls, SMS, Whatsapp and Telegram)
Jadranka Žinić Mijatovć +385 95 886 8950(available at calls, SMS, Whatsapp)
Laura Jude: firstname.lastname@example.org (about mobility grants & production)
Hannah Rebiffé: email@example.com (about the newsround session & travel)
Kinga Kecskés: firstname.lastname@example.org (about communication)
In order to access this section, you must enter the password that has been sent to you per email.