SPARK - cross-sectorial laboratory
WHAT IS SPARK?
WHAT IS IT?
- Spark is a cross-sectorial laboratory gathering participants from different backgrounds and disciplines, to focus on a specific contemporary circus or outdoor arts related - topic, with the primary objective to bring concrete solutions or responses forward. It is hosted by a network member and is run over three days.
- Spark provides an opportunity to connect contemporary circus and outdoor arts workers, along with artists and stakeholders from other disciplines (architects, urbanists, local elected officials, et al.) to foster cross-sectorial collaborations and the circulation of ideas, knowledge, practices, experiences, and approaches.
- Spark contributes to furthering the advocacy work of Circostrada on key sectoral issues and aims to lay the foundation of an open advocacy platform for contemporary circus and outdoor arts workers.
JOIN US IN ELEFSINA FOR THE SECOND EDITION!
The second edition of Spark will take place from June 14th to 18th 2022 in Elefsina (Greece). Organised by Circostrada, Spark is a two-day cross-sector laboratory bringing together a group of participants from different backgrounds and disciplines invited for the occasion. The activity proposes to focus on a specific topic related to contemporary circus and street arts, with the main objectives of providing short- and long-term recommendations, proposing contextualised solutions, and thus creating a basis for a future resource published by the network.
The second edition of Spark will bring together around twenty professionals from all over Europe around the theme of placemaking, or making territory through live performance: participants will be invited to discover the urban territory of the city of Elefsina, to share their experiences and expertise, to discover In Situ shows and to work together on content that will then be relayed by the network. This event is organised in partnership with ARTCENA, Le Plus Petit Cirque du Monde, Elefsina European Capital of Culture, Institut français Paris, Institut français de Grèce, Teatroskop - South Eastern European Network for Performing Arts, and is supported by the European Union and the French Ministry of Culture.
*Spark is an event accessible upon invitation only.
- Download the programme here!
PARTICIPANTS OF SPARK#2
- Christine Bouvier Co-Director Red Plexus
- Guillaume Barnavon Architect Freelance
- Laurent Boijeot Artist Europa Crossings
- Juliette Bompoint Director Périféeries
- Gael Chaillat artist Des chateaux en l'air / Project Shelter
- Ema Cristescu Architect BETA
- Chrissie Faniadis Facilitator Freelance
- Tiffany Fukuma Managing Director Trans Europe Halles
- Alexis Gouin Architecte YA+K
- Maria Gravari-Barbas Academic University Paris-La Sorbonne
- Loïc Julienne Architect Construire
- Dimitra Kanellopoulou Architect Paris Malaquais
- Valia Kardi Programme coordinator Mains d'oeuvres
- Eleftérios Kechagioglou Directeur PPCM
- Mathilde Lajarrige International artistic development Le Plus Petit Cirque du Monde
- Gaëtan Levêque Head of artistic development Le Plus Petit Cirque du Monde
- Alexandros Mistriotis Artist Independent
- Sofiane Ouissi dancer & choreographer Co-director Art Rue Tunis
- Ramona Poenaru Artist Des chateaux en l'air / Project Shelter
- Neda Rusjan Bric Theatre Director, Head of Candidacy Nova Gorica ECOC 2025
- Loic Salfati Cultural attaché French Embassy / Institut Français
- Amine Slimani Architect RDTA Studio
- Anca Teslevici Architect BETA
- Antonia Vuletic Co-Director Cirkus Kolektiv
- Pirjo Yli-Manaula Artist Director - DancerFlow Productions
Afin d’accéder à cette section, vous devez renseigner le mot de passe qui vous a été communiqué par email.