Six new publications produced by the network!
With a completely renewed graphic design, Circostrada publishes 6 new publications, made in 2014 and 2015.
Showing the numerous fieds that the network explores, these publications are free and available to download on line via our resources section.
We hope your enjoy your reading!
- Professional organisations in Europe 2015, by Floriane Gaber
- European cooperation projects 2015, by Floriane Gaber
Proceedings of the meetings and seminars of the network:
- "Circus and Music: From Music Illustration to Sound Creation", by Charlotte Lipinska
- "Cooperation and Social and Solidarity Economy in the Performing Arts: A Concrete Process", by the UFISC
- "European Capitals of Culture and Circus #2", by Gérald Drubigny
- "Street Arts Winter Academy#4: Creating the European Federation of Education in Training in Street Arts", by Bev Adams