FRESH CIRCUS#4 is just around the corner!
FRESH CIRCUS is only a few days ahead and we want to make sure you are in the best conditions for it! This new edition promises to be a success with more than 450 professionals from over 30 different countries attending the seminar!
FRESH CIRCUS checklist:
- Have you read the full programme? Check it out, it’s brand new and looking good!
- Did you have a look at the updated list of participants? It’s online, you just have to enter the code FC2018 to access it and start getting in touch with your peers!
- Did you book your shows for Festival UP? If not, now would be the time to do it! You just have to go online and use the FRESH CIRCUS Pro form!
- Do you know for which activities of the seminar you are registered? Check your recap!
- Be sure you are ready at 13:30 for the official opening Plenary Session of FRESH CIRCUS at Théâtre National Wallonie-Bruxelle
If you tick all boxes, that means you are ready to embark on the FRESH journey with us!
One last but necessary reminder regarding the Accreditation and Reception Time on Day 1: in order for the organization to go smoothly, we kindly ask you to show up at the Welcome Desk at the time slot for which you have registered. The desk will open from 12 onwards and we will be waiting for you there with your badge and welcome pack.
If you arrive earlier and have some time to kill, don’t worry we have thought this through: you can have a bite at Marché National or opt for one of the food trucks posted in front of Théâtre National, you will also have the chance to enjoy the professional area inside the theatre, display promotional material and discover the SLACK application!
See you all in Brussels for FRESH CIRCUS!
Circostrada/ARTCENA, Espace Catastrophe, Wallonie-Bruxelles Théâtre/Danse