How to join?
How to become a member?
An organisation wanting to join Circostrada has to express its interest by sending the application form below, that is submitted to the Steering Committe who evaluates the application using the membership criteria.
The membership is official when the organisation participates in a general meeting for the second time. An organisation that fails for 3 consecutive times to attend the General Meetings may lose its membership – the Steering Committee rules on each case.
There is no fee payable to be a member of the network.
Members must satisfy the following criteria:
- Be a professional organisation recognised within their own country for their general contribution to the development of circus and/or street arts sector(s).
- Be knowledgeable about the status of contemporary in the circus and/or street arts sector(s) of their own country.
- Demonstrate a long-term commitment to the strategic development of circus and/or street arts.
- Demonstrate an interest in collaboration with international organisations.
- Agree with the missions of the network (advocacy, professional exchange, information sharing).
- Demonstrate an interest in participating in the work planned by the network and implemented by the Steering Committee, the coordination team and the members.
- Artistic companies and agencies cannot be members unless they can prove that they represent a recognised network of artists, artistic companies or arts organisations in their country.